- I couldn’t be less interested in adolescent girls’ fantasies of their dream weddings.
- What many consider cute, I find vomitocious.
- To wit: There’s nothing worse than the appearance of a curtain rather than a cabinet under a kitchen sink. And no amount of enthusiastic appreciative comments can make it acceptable. Ever.
- The style referred to most commonly as “boho chic” is certainly colorful — yet messy, disorganized, dirty, dingy, and very possibly odorous.
- Most people cannot distinguish design from décor.
- A generic photograph over which a colored filter has been applied via graphics software is not an honest (or even attractive) celebration of said color.
- The average person has no sense of history. Or organization. Or taste.
- I am far more anal than the average person.
Now that I’ve got your attention, please visit my Pinterest boards. I promise you won’t be bored.