- I couldn’t be less interested in adolescent girls’ fantasies of their dream weddings.
- What many consider cute, I find vomitocious.
- To wit: There’s nothing worse than the appearance of a curtain rather than a cabinet under a kitchen sink. And no amount of enthusiastic appreciative comments can make it acceptable. Ever.
- The style referred to most commonly as “boho chic” is certainly colorful — yet messy, disorganized, dirty, dingy, and very possibly odorous.
- Most people cannot distinguish design from décor.
- A generic photograph over which a colored filter has been applied via graphics software is not an honest (or even attractive) celebration of said color.
- The average person has no sense of history. Or organization. Or taste.
- I am far more anal than the average person.
Now that I’ve got your attention, please visit my Pinterest boards. I promise you won’t be bored.
The voters of Massachusetts provided a tremendous service to the nation in their choice of Senator. Elizabeth Warren is an amazingly positive role model for females… and as an American woman, I could not be more proud to have someone like her representing me.
Very touching. If I were the one dying and in pain, I’d want everyone to get the fuck out of my face… but that’s why I’ll likely never have a piece written about me in the New York Times. I greatly admire this woman’s courage and generosity.
If ever there was a case FOR abortion… it would have been well acted upon when Mrs. Ryan found out she was preggers with this piece of crap.
Is that offensive? Too bad. Everything this creep stands for and everything he has to say is offensive to me.
This is for everyone who’s afraid of getting an annual flu shot. Especially if you’re over 50.
Unless you’re allergic to eggs or have contracted guillain barre syndrome, get your damn shot!
Influenza is not a benign illness; it can kill you.
This guy was in my high school class. Isn’t that special.